Thursday, August 21, 2008

San Francisco Pics


This is where I imagined being Carrie Bradshaw...


You needed to see this, right?


Stop looking at my wrinkles...


Smiley #1...


Smiley #2...


I'm pretty sure I'm reading your blog...


This is our tour guide...aka...hubby...


Room with a view...


In the city...


More...buildings...oooh and a street!


The Golden Gate Bridge...I know, every time (every single time) I take a pic I say I need a new camera...


The Golden Gate Bridge...it's kind of more red, wouldn't you say?


This was way more exciting than it looks...


"A" for effort, babes...


My girls loving on each other...gots to love that!


5 comments:

amelia bedelia said...

Great Pics! And yes, I had to do a double take...I thought it was Carrie Bradshaw!

amelia bedelia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshine said...

Hey Hey girlie...Miss Bedelia! Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to catch up over at your place. :)

Sunshine said...

Amy--I only deleted cuz it was a repeater...A repeater I say...A repeater! :)

Jenny said...

I'd love to visit there.
Yes, why is the Golden Gate Bridge red?