Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

The girls and I have been enjoying looking at pics of them when they were "little". Ha ha. I've been enjoying reminiscing on what it was like before they talked back and fought over evvvvverything. Looking back at how darn cute they were (baaaabies) almost makes me want another. Of course, two seconds after I type that, one of the girls starts whining that the other one called her, "Meanie". I never get tired of that. For now, I'm ignoring (aka...letting them "work it out") and looking at these cute "little sister" (baaaaby) pics. I'll be here a while.

To participate in Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta (and you must, you must), go to:

http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/







9 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

They are so cute, they can't be real!

Liesl said...

Love it! There's something about babies with big cheeks.
I do miss the time Thomas was a baby, then I remember he would weight 20lbs by the time he was 5 months old and I had to hit the chiropractor... ugh!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Wow...from Carrie's link I couldn't find where to comment...but I'm here and had to say!

What cheeks on those kids...love them! :)

Dee said...

awwwwwwwwwwww

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

OMG, they are too cute!!!!

Lex the mom said...

Oh My! So freakin adorable! Going through baby pics is fun & sad cause they grow so darn fast!

Hillary said...

Beautiful brown eyes and OH.MY.STARS!! Look at those huge blue eyes!!!

They are adorable, Sunshine! Adorable.

Unknown said...

I love those expressions. Tooo cute :-)

Sunshine said...

Momma loves the Haggen Daz cheekies too! Ha ha...Oh, I miss those days!!!

Thanks for stopping by! :)