Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Gots Kids

This week I spent a lot of time with the kiddos. Mine (of course). Baby Girl (little sweet pea I took care of last year full-time, who I had the pleasure of babysitting this week). And my gorgeous little niece and nephew. It was exhausting, but worth it. Kids are fun.



Baby Girl playing in the house. So darn cute!


My girls, taking a break from our walk in the park...


My gorgeous little nephew, thinking I'm pretty awesome...


A-girl and me working our magic on baby boy, nephew...


My girls on a sunny walk...


Cooling off in the pool with their cousin...


Snack time...


He.is.so.cute.


He is only 10 months old, and can drink out of a sippy with a straw! He's a genius.


Baby Girl and I enjoying some buttery noodles. Yeah, she's flipping adorable.


Love this one of the cousins...


Making a whirlpool...

9 comments:

Jenny said...

I remember making whirl pools. They were the best.

Thanks for the award... I will post that tonight... hopefully. I have a long day at the zoo today with my class.

I hope you find the books. I'm sure you will enjoy them.
Tim Winton's writing is very 'Australian', so it will be interesting to hear what you think.

Hillary said...

Awww, adorable babies!! I looooooove babies.

And I'm cracking up at "making a whirlpool."

Kids rock.

Dee said...

They look like they are having so much fun!

Sydney said...

Oh my gosh what cute kid pictures! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog last week on my SITS feature day! I hope you'll be back to visit!

Lula! said...

These are fabulous, summery fun pictures!

Jennifer P. said...

I love kid pics! They always just look so content and warm and happy :)! And those are some CUTE kids too!

Loved, loved, loved your Legoland photos! I really want to visit there now! Glad you guys had such a fabulous time!

Cookie said...

I love all of these pictures but the one of the girls lined up on the couch just tugged at my heart so!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ♥♥♥

KatBouska said...

Great pictures!! The babies are adorable and I love the sisters shots. Good goin' Mom.

Sunshine said...

Jenny--I found "Dirt Music" and am so excited to get going on. I just gotta finish the one I'm reading right now first. Have I told you I love your blog? :)

Hill--I love them babies too! The rock...they do. ;D

Dee-- it really was a fine, fine day! :)

Sydney--Thanks for stopping by my place. :) I will be checking in at yours too. :)

lula--hey girlie! Thanks for coming over! I don't want summer to end!

JenniferP--You must take your kiddos to Legoland if given the chance. They would LOVE it!

Cookie--Momma loves the one on the couch too! So good to see you over in these parts! :)

Mama's Losing It--Hey girlie! Thanks so much for coming over on this side of the tracks...heh heh...I *know* you love the kiddos! You have some cutie babies over there too!