Monday, April 21, 2008

Just A Flipping Vent

Everyone is in flipping Italy. My brother...my sister...my mom is on her waaaaay. All I can think of is that is so nice of them to be in Italy. My brother's in the air force and lives there and my sister, who lives in flipping Thailand is on "holiday" for almost a month to visit him there and my mom just flew out this morning to meet them for two weeks.

You know what I'm doing? Trying not to cry about the fact that my dog is shedding black pom poms everywhere! Okay, totally have to vent about this, because no one is even reading this (except my mom and ummm...nope, not even her, cuz she's in flipping Italy!), and I just have to get it out. What is up with my dog dropping the hair? There are trails of black clumps all the way through my house. On my bed, dustbunnied under the sofa table, stuck on my lip gloss, the baby bottle nipple and I even found one floating in the bathtub last night and I'm sure there's probably a clump left behind in the toothpaste aisle at Target! I could make another dog with the amount of hair that she is dumping. Yes, I know there are much bigger issues in the world and if this is all I have to complain about...I knooooow. I am this close to feeling bad about that. But really, I should be in flipping Italy. That's all I'm saying.

No comments: