Friday, April 4, 2008

First Time

This is my very first blog post...ever! I thought I'd give it a whirl! I must say, the process was a little intimidating (don't worry, I'm used to that) and I *might've* taken about 30 minutes this morning trying to think of the *perfect* title and name for my address. So, I totally figured out *the perfect* title and address and an hour later, I came back and redid the whole thing and still (it was "I think I can't dance"--yeah that seriously took me all morning), I'm not sure if I like it. I hate perfect. I should've known. I do know that I'm not original...it's been said before (I googled it), so don't prepare to get your socks blown off by what I have to say...ha ha...you can stand up for this. I'm pretty sure you will not be amazed with my brilliance, but if you are, trust me it's just pure luck that I said that. But...you might laugh. You might. ;D

Here we go...

No comments: