Monday, June 30, 2008

How Do You Like Me Now?

Check out my fancy pants blog! Don't I look cute? I hope you feel like coming in, taking your shoes off and finding a cozy spot. Stay a while.

So now I've got to give the big shout out to my new best friend forever, Lex, over at The Life and Crimes of a Mom . I've seen her smiling face from time to time (she has a great smile) while I was blog surfing and she's even stopped by here to leave those blessED comments we all love so very much. A couple weeks ago, she shows up here and offers to give my blog a makeover. Just cuz. For nothing. Just reaching out to a complete stranger and offering to make her (blog) pretty (and warm and cozy and I'm sure if we could smell it, it would smell like cinnamon buns). WHO does that? Well, this girlie does and she does it well! She just wanted some practice, cuz she wants to eventually have a little bidness...but she wants the practice first, so you might wanna head on over to her (quite lovely) blog and give her some sugar.

Lex really knows how to make a girl happy. She wanted to make sure it was all "me" and that I was loving it. Lemme tell you, I'm in deep, deep love. And it didn't hurt one bit. Not a pinch. And no drama for the momma, cuz I have zip computer skills. HTML is like a foreign language to me. She made the whole experience sweet and simple. Just the way I like it. So thank you, Lex! Thanks for thinking of me. Not only is my simply splendid blog a gift, you are too!

6 comments:

leezee52 said...

It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anyone I said this, but your page looks 10 times better than the SITS site! Amazing!

And it really does look like it should smell like Cinnamon buns. :) I love it!

S Club Mama said...

I think your site looked cute before but now it's just sweet and beautiful. Goes along with you!

Lex the mom said...

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the sweetness that is Sunshine. I know it's been redundant, but I am so happy you are so happy! That was my goal! I think I picked the right person to do the makeover for, too - you are a kind & sweet person. It was great working with you, getting to know you better. The whole process was fun & most enjoyable.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for other guinea pigs. I want some more practice. ;)

John Deere Mom said...

I love it! It seems so perfect for you! I agree with Jaci...it's like you need candle burning...smell-a-blogging?!

Liesl said...

It's very cute, and so YOU. I mean, it even matches the decor of your house!
The text has shifted to the bottom. I think it's because of the playlist, is it only for me??
xoxo