Monday, June 23, 2008

I Gotta Shout Out To My SITStas!!

I just want to scream like a little girl! Like one of those 13-yr-old girls that you hear on the radio that just won Jonas Brothers tickets! Yeah...that scream! I am so in comment heaven! It's a nice place, I want to live here. I totally freaked myself out last night, thinking that no one would show after my blog's debut on SITS today. But I am a lucky, lucky girlie! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming over! Please, please, please don't leave (I'm not ready)! You're nice. I like you. And I've seriously burned the calories running up and down the stairs 5,000 times today to see if there were any comments! My thighs thank you too.

And Happy Anniversary to all of y'all who were married in June too. There's a lot of us! And I promise to tell you about my OB/GYN crush. It's a good 'un! And I had to laugh at all you Wiggle crushers. Lemme tell you...I feel you. You have *no* idea. I haven't even begun to let the Wiggle love out of the bag on my blog yet, but it's coming. And thanks for sharing your Animal Planet/Noggin/Disney crushes with me too. I think it must be a right of passage as a Momma (they are soooooo good with kids... and puppets). Crushes *are* healthy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

And I still think it's wrong, though incredibly funny to drink beer out of a straw (hun)! And you know I'm totally going to Bath and Body Works tomorrow for that Eucalyptus shampoo, right? Ciera and her magic, Australian-fantasy inspiring, shampooing fingers (um...that didn't come out right) are gonna have to wait (2 more months).

So thank you Heather and Tiffany for making this happen! I never felt so saucy in my life!













7 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Shucks, Sunshine, we all new you were a great writer and a fun place to visit. It is about time you knew it.

John Deere Mom said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am still riding the comment high. And now I have like three bazillion blogs I am addicted to.

Summerplace said...

You go girl! I have always wanted a country gift shop. I actually had a country doll manufacturing lifetime with sales reps and everything. It was very fun but a lot of hard work. But it is very do-able. keep dreaming.
Heather's mom

Tiffany said...

Yeah! you were a hit and such a great blogger to feature. I am so glad you got to have your day of lovin. I'll be back daily for my dose of sunshine!

Jennifer P. said...

You'll be feeling great for a week at least :)! LOVED reading through your older posts, and being able to say I knew you "back when" (a whole month ago :)!)

Liesl said...

I wrote a comment there too, even though I was too late. Sorry!!!