Friday, October 17, 2008

Today We Will Talk About The Number Four

I was tagged by my good friend, Hill (over here--Hillary's Hmmmmmmm... ) to do this little "Four Things" survey. See, I happen to love these things. I am always the one to send it back when I get those friend, "Getting to Know You" survey things in my e-mail. You can count on me. I may not call or write regularly, may not send you current pics of the kiddos, but I will fill out these little (or sometimes 102 questions long) survey dealies.

Four Places I Go Over and Over:
1. Here (and Your blog and Facebook and Fox News and Craig's List)
2. Albertson's (we need food)...and p.s. Mummy, I like shopping for food too...go figure. Probably a good reason why I don't like shopping for clothes. I have just learned something about myself.
3. Church (we need food)
4. Kiddos school (I should really just call it a day and get a job there)

Four People Who E-Mail Me Regularly:
1. Shannon (hey giiiiirl)
2. Risa (when I am a good friend)
3. Rachael (when I am a good sister)
4. Hubby (we find e-mail is a nice way to communicate w/out kiddo interruption)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. Simple Folk (siiiiigh)
2. Book store w/Pumpkin Spice Latte in Hand (siiiiigh)
3. Australia (really big siiiiiiigh)
4. And it's a tie between Sunriver and the beach (siiiiiigh)

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Ghost Hunters (love me some Jason, Grant and Steve--"What the frig?")
2. My Name is Earl (This is *such* a funny show...omgoooooodness, so funny)
3. The Office (probably the greatest show on earth)
4. King of Queens (and Everybody loves Raymond and Seinfeld)

Four Things I Have for Breakfast:
1. Coffee, cereal, and OJ
2. Carnation Instant Breakfast, Vanilla
3. Pancakes on Saturday
4. Cheesy egg breakfast burritos

Four Animals I Like Best:
1. Dogs (we have aaaaalways had a dog, I can't imagine not having one)
2. Cats
3. Anything on Animal Planet that is getting chased by a Cheetah
4. Birds (not as pets, but just to look at...I have a thing w/birds)

Four Beaches I've Been to:
1. Cannon Beach, OR
2. Rockaway Beach and Seaside, OR
3. Ocean City, MD
4. Manhattan Beach, CA

I think I'm supposed to pass the love on and tag somebody, but the coffee hasn't really sunk in yet and I'm sooooo lazy right now (it's Saturday, it's allowed). So if you want to do this, please do it and tell me, so I can go and read yours. Compare notes.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Love your answers, but...do you REALLY have a thing for birds, because, I REALLY have a thing for birds, and that thing is hatred.

Do I have to confess for that?

I can't help it. I was attacked by roosters as a small child and it was traumatic and hey! if you're kin to a rooster, you're on my black list.

Dee said...

ha ha, Hill got this off my blog.. so go read mine :P

So is Carnation Instant Breakfast a drink thing?

Rena Jones said...

Love reading your answers, Sunshine. Love hearing "Miles Away" too. That's one of my favourites.

rebecca marie said...

giiiirl, we are gonna get along so well!

Sunshine said...

Hill--LOL...sorree, but that's funny. No...birds in a good way. They are always looking at me...looking me right in the eye. I swear. I just think they are so pretty. Though, I've never been stared down by a rooster...that might change things...

Sunshine said...

Dee--
See how we are? ;D

Carnation is an instant breakfast drink. Do you need me to send you some? ;D

Sunshine said...

Rena--I loooove that song too...

Sunshine said...

Rebecca--I had a feeeeeeling...;D