Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta

If you read my profile, I believe I might have mentioned that we are Wiggle groupies. Can 7 and 5-yr-old's be Wiggle groupies? I mean, someone has to drive them to the show.

Moving on--it has been requested that I show some pics of *my* excitement at being within the vicinity of the Wiggles. I am only here to please, people, so please, please...enjoy.

I'm warning you now...I'm a little like Mel on this show...http://www.hbo.com/conchords/. Here's Mel (Make sure you check Mel out)--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyTM9hG9ePM. Aaaand one more--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK1u7y7-YRU. So yeah...it goes a little something like that. Not aaaaalll the way like that, but a little close.


Notice the dates. I was still semi-normal here.



A lot can change in a year...


Yes, I'm totally loving my girl's expression! I kind of um...get it.

This was a big day in Philadelphia. A really big day in Philly for our little family. This was Greg's last concert. We found out later that he was actually very sick here. But did a good job of totally not showing it. I was on Cloud 9 (such a nice place) and did my best not to move one inch closer. I'm all about control. He might be my favorite. Okay, he TOTALLY is. And, I miss him.



I'm talking Anthony's ear off (that is so not like me...ha ha--um, security?)...What a good sport.


Yeah, Murray was pretty dang cool. He had a Ramones t-shirt on. He.was.so.nice. We love him.




This is what Jeff looks like awake. Can you believe he is in his 50's? It's all that beauty sleep.
We always get to see Murray. I think he likes us. Oooh, and don't my kiddos look thrilled?Yep...I look all official, don't I? Officially nutty. I can't speak for my FRIEND though...or can I? But you might find her here...Natural Born Soprano. I might have to delete this pic later...


Just thought you'd like this one. He was looking at me. No lie. That was for me.

To participate in Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta (and you must, you must), go to:
http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com/


14 comments:

Jayne said...

awwww lovely photos Sunshine :) I'll have to dig some of mine out too....not had a look through them in ages. x

Dee said...

I love those photos! You KNOW I love em. Cool!

careysue said...

Never got into the Wiggles--kids were too old and Rickie skipped all the young kids music and jumped to his siblings rock and rap!

Looks like you all had fun...especially Mom!!!

Liesl said...

How dare you post a pic of me here? LOL Oh well, it's not the one on the couch with the eyes wide open.... Oh wait, I don't want to give you any ideas... tee hee
I miss wiggling with you guys :(

P.S. I do have SEVERAL pics of Anthony looking at me, okay? :P

Glenda, saved by grace said...

your girls are groopies at an early age!
Nothing like getting up close and personal with celebrities!
Great pics!

Susie said...

What a great thing for them to meet their idols!! Great job Mom:-)

Jennifer said...

Wow--those are such fun pics! How cool you got to meet the Wiggles!! Gooser was stark-raving-Wiggles when he was 2-3, but Pickle hasn't discovered them yet. I'm kind of looking forward to when she does--I like their songs!!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

OH MY GOSH it took me way to long to figure out how to leave a comment but I had to. This is the best post ever because I LOVe the Wiggles and Anthony. LOVE him. How on earth did you get so much face time? I'm so jealous. I would love for E! to do a Wiggles True Hollywood Story.

Nik said...

I love all of the photos!! I have this tidbit that I posted years ago when my boys were Wiggle maniacs....

Pondering thought for those that get sucked into the world of the Wiggles from time to time....
Does anybody else sing one of their songs like this??....
"Can you stand on one foot and shake your hands?"
I tend to inwardly sing it (and I caught myself this morning) as "Can you stand on one foot and shake your ASS?"
How wrong is THAT? I guess it's a good thing I never actually put a voice to it - because this morning it came so natural to me. LOL!


Thanks for sharing!

Hillary said...

Step away from the Yellow Man, woman.

Whoops, I'm sorry. What I meant to say was, "What lovely photos, my dear. It's just wonderful that you had the opportunity to stand so near my favorite man on the entire earth. I'm glad you're all about the contr-- I uhhh I mean I'm glad you had the opportunity to grace him with your presence and ummm... GREAT PICTURES."

ANd btw, the only time I came face to face with Jeff, he was standing on one step in this performing arts center and I was standing on the step above him, maybe a foot and half from his face, looking eye to eye (his were both open!) and I thanked him for the show (or some such nicey comment) and he just stared back at me and blinked....blinked....blinked. So I stepped out of the way and he went on. I assumed he was just sleep walking. HEY! Maybe he's one of YOU.

Jennifer P. said...

You have inspired me to try and meet Sporticus one day and make him love me!....or at least the Kratt Bros. :).

You're a hoot! Love the photos!

Dee said...

Wow, look at all the wiggle fans coming out of the closet! LOL

BTW, I gave your bloggie an award, come see me later.

Rena Jones said...

Love the pics, Sunshine. Most I've seen before, but there were a few I haven't. Cool post!

Rena <--- another longtime Wiggles fan!

Jen said...

GREAT photos! Our oldest loved the Wiggles when she was younger but our littlest doesn't care for them. I was so bummed because I LOVED them, too!