Saturday, October 4, 2008

This Little Petunia

There is this *cute* contest going on over here--Finally, Win Petunia Pig! --that totally fits right in with the Dave Ramsey class we're taking, you know the YOU'VE GOT NO MONEY, HONEY class? Yeah, that's not quite the name of it, but I've made a few adjustments.

So you just head on over to Lynn's and guess the number of petunia's on well, Petunia and if you guess correctly, you get PETUNIA (unless there's a bunch of you that guess the same #, then there's a drawing) and there's another chance to get another one...Little Boy Blue. I mean, the names alone! How cute are they?! Lynn paints them, so they are all special and stuff. Who doesn't love special?

1 comment:

Hillary said...

It IS cute, but I'm going to resist the temptation of trying to acquire something that I don't actually need.

My house is out of control with "stuff" and I've got to find the emotional wherewithall to get rid of it all.....and the time to do it.

Cute, though!