Monday, November 24, 2008

8 Things (Must You Know It All?)

I've been tagged to do this very long (yet fun) survey by my beautiful Aussie friend, Dee--My Aussie Antics ! She knows how much I love these thingies!

My 8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Ghost Hunters
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. My Name is Earl
4. 30 Rock (i just decided this is going to be one of my shows...Tina Fey is my hero)
5. The Office
6. King of Queens
7. Everybody Loves Raymond
8. The Hills (i don't really watch this, but i frequently get sucked into it, due to the fact that i can't believe people really live like this)

My 8 restaurants (our eating out days are kind of sad now, since we "met" Dave Ramsey):
1. Laurelwood (brewery and pizza)
2. Pietro's Pizza
3. Baja Fresh
4. Dogfish Head (brewery in Maryland)
5. Buffalo Wild Wings
6. Panera Bread (Veggie sandwich--YUM)
7. McMenamin's
8. Wendy's value menu

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Church
2. Olivia's choir practice
3. Went to Michael's
4. Went to my parent's house
5. Chris left for Idaho
6. The girls had a Wiggle marathon (amazingly I had nothing to do w/this)
7. I made a salad
8. I changed the sheets

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Coffee
2. The girls going to school
3. Picking the girls up from school
4. Comments (on blog and facebook)
5. Sleep
6. Ghost Hunters
7. Fall
8. Hubby walking in the door

8 Things I love about Autumn (Spring):
1. The colors
2. The crunch
3. The temperature
4. Fleece
5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
6. Socks
7. Smelling smoke from wood burning stoves/fireplaces, in the air
8.The shows start up again...

8 Things on my wish list:
1. Raising children with big ol' hearts for others
2.Things to blog about
3. To stay in one place (house, city, school, etc...)
4. To have great legs
5. A good pair of jeans
6. Patience
7. Loads of Laughter
8. Hubby to be home *more*

Now I'm supposed to go on and tag someone else. But It's 7:06 and I'm late, which probably means O's gonna be late...(dang it). So I tag...YOU.

Thanks for playing...

4 comments:

Dee said...

Hey, you can't tag me, I tagged you! ha ha. It took me a week to do too.

I see we are similar in some ways, we both love coffee and sleep.
I like Earl too. And I would not mind having great legs either.

hoo roo!

Rena Jones said...

It's fun reading your answers, Sunshine.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Jennifer P. said...

I have been such a bad blogger lately---reading but not commenting.

I wish you'd come to Idaho with your hubby! I would have given you the best obscure tour ever :)!

careysue said...

Great answers!

Thanks for sharing. Especially love the coffee!:)